Monday, February 05, 2007

Day 1 Kingdom Possibilities

Let's say I confessed to you my disgust with someone who annoyed me and how hopeless I felt about ever loving this person. What if instead of trying to make me feel better by saying, "Nobody's perfect," you said you believed in God's power to transform me into a radical person who pays loving attention to those who annoy ne? What if you prayed for me about this?
Jan johnson p 10

What if there were a whole community of people trying to do that for each other?
tk

What were your thoughts from Day 1?

2 Comments:

Blogger trace said...

hey guys - I just started today...

I like the way the author defines "thirsty" as "being driven and ruled by unsatisfied desires."
That's often me - driven by needs like achievement, recognition, accomplishment. I was aware of the "drive" part before, it's the being "ruled" by it part that hit me hard.

Boy, do I need that living water.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Nick Name: Mikey B. said...

Hey Hey Hey,
It is so true "Nobody's Perfect" for a long time I always focused on my shortcommings because I could never forgive myself. It took me along time to realize that God forgave me why can't I forgive myself.It wasnt until the day I gave my heart to Jesus to understand the whole concept.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home